Caribbean Business Incubation Training
The World Bank Group’s global program infoDev supports growth oriented entrepreneurs through creative thinking and path-breaking venture enablers. As a part of infoDev’s Entrepreneurship Program for Innovation in the Caribbean, JAA developed four new training modules and updated two existing modules to be used for one-day training sessions with incubator managers and practitioners in a broader innovation ecosystem worldwide, thereby assisting the entrepreneurs with securing appropriate early-stage financing and improving dialogue and action among stakeholders in the ecosystem.
The six modules focus on helping incubator managers and practitioners to:
- Develop services to accelerate the growth of climate technology startups,
- Refine their incubator business model,
- Build mentorship networks and programming for startups,
- Develop services to accelerate the growth of mobile-oriented startups,
- Prepare startups to receive investment, and
- Support the growth of startups internationally.